Sunday, October 5, 2014

Smart Weigh 500 x 0.01g Digital Pro Pocket Scale Review

This seems to be becoming my week of reviews lol.  I have this one for the Smart Weigh Digital Pro Scale, K has 2 books he is currently reading to write reviews on and G has 3 books to read and review that need to be done soon.  Our last 2 posts were reviews as well.  So on to our review.




We recently received this Smart weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale that is available on amazon for $19.99 here.  At first I was going why did I sign up for this because I have no idea what to test it with.  Then things started to come up.

I knit socks lots of socks and I only had one skein of this pink and I was wondering if I could make 2 socks out of it for my niece.  She wears the same size as G so I took one of his and weighed it.



Then I weighed the skein in question.



Now I know I will be a hint short so I need to use a different color for the heels and toes of her socks.  This would have sucked if I had gotten one and most of a second one done before I realized I was short.

Then last night after dinner G wanted a snack of animal crackers.



He asked for 9 of them.  Where he came up with 9 for an amount was beyond me but ok whatever buddy.  We used it as a learning experience.  We checked to see what a serving size was.



It says 16 pieces or 30 grams so out the scale came to find out.



For those wondering it was actually 16 crackers plus a piece of a leg lol.  He decided a serving size was way better than having 9 crackers lol.

We decided that this was worth it and we give it 5 stars because it works well and is small enough to keep in the drawer in the kitchen.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment