Friday, October 17, 2014

Hard Day

Today I went back to the SA in Rogers that needed a compressor yesterday.  I put my new one on then spent the next 2 hours trying to figure out why I couldn't get the refrigerant to flow.  Finally I said screw it and called my boss and told him everything I had tried and he said that we are just going to have to swap out the box on Monday.  I feel bad because this SA has no ice to sell over the weekend.  I hate telling someone I can't fix their stuff and that they are just going to have to wait for another day for something to be done.

The boys are at their Dad's this weekend so we are thinking about taking Z to check out the waterfalls in Mankato tomorrow.  Hopefully it won't be too cold for Z to be outside for some hiking time.

Then we need to find Z a Halloween costume.  I just need to decide what I want her to be first.

Here is G on his first Halloween.  He makes a cute frog lol.


What are your kids going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment