Monday, October 6, 2014

Amazing Facts about Astronauts book review

G's third and favorite book review so far.

This one is called Amazing Facts about Astronauts by Dan Jackson.  You can pick up this great book on Amazon for $3.00 here.  



True to form for this author the pics are fantastic.  G and I learned so much about astronauts.  He now wants to be one for Halloween.

He was a little disappointed to learn that you have to have good eyesight to be an astronaut so he figures that he won't ever get to be one.

Now this book unlike the last 2 seems to be worded better.  The cover picture also has something to do with the book.  

Every page has a full color picture and only 2 lines of text which makes it easy to read.  Also the pictures open up more conversation between the 2 of us.

G gives this book 5 stars and I can't help but to agree with him.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a great book for kids. My son is colour blind so there are plenty of things he would love to do but says he won't ever be able to, he also wears glasses. I always try to be positive and tell him things might change or there may be treatments available by the time he's an adult, this way he still gets to dream of all the wonderful things he wants to do x #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People who are colorblind do very well in the military. Never let being different hold you back from anything.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad this book was better for you than the last ones you read. #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete