Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pics of Z

The summer season is over finally!!!  No more State Fair!!!  No more working on Saturdays!!!

So today after work I tried to get a decent pic of Z on my phone she didn't cooperate.










I almost had a good one but she moved and it blurred out.  Why are 8 month olds so hard to photograph.  I mean all parents want pics of their kids but the kids don't seem to want to let them.  I guess I will have to keep trying.  Or I could switch to video and take still pics off of that.

4 comments:

  1. This made me laugh I tried to get a nice picture of all for of us the other day I was flicking through them all on the camera and theres not one where everyones looking at the camera or looking happy, i have no idea how people do it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I am not the only one with this problem

      Delete
  2. It doesn't get any easier. If my kids don't want to be photographed, they adopt very unphotogenic poses and call me the Paparazzi #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I have that problem with the 7 year old. He seems to have his mouth open in every pic lol

      Delete