Tuesday, August 26, 2014

School day 2

Today started out better than yesterday.  I got up at 5:30 and fed Z.  At 6 I was ready to go and woke up K and G.  They were up late last night talking when they were supposed to be sleeping so they were a pain in the butt to get out of bed.  Thankfully G was ready to go on time because I had to get him and Z dropped off at daycare and myself to work before 7.  I didn't even have to wake up Z I just wrapped her in a blanket and walked her the 3 houses down to drop them off.  Thankfully she stayed sleeping so I managed to get out of there with no tears.  I then walked home got my car and went to work.

I was swinging by the plant to see if I had anything else to do before I headed to the fair @ 12:30 when I got the dreaded call from the school nurse.  K was in the health office complaining of a head ache, stomach ache, and nausea.  I had to go pick him up.  Unfortunately I am now going to be short hours for the week and my small paycheck is going to be even smaller.  I got him home and into bed then went go get Z.

She had a snack then it was time to go get G off of the bus.  Yesterday he almost missed getting off because "it didn't look like my stop."  The bus stop is across the street from our house I have no clue how he can not see our house and know it is his stop but whatever.  

While we were waiting Z and I took some selfies and believe me this is the best one lol.


Then it was homework, dinner and then rush to football practice.  We got our game schedule we play our first game against the maroon team on Tuesday September 2nd at 6:00.  He is dreading this one because he has 2 friends on that team and wants to win but wants his friends to win too.  I told him just do his best and they will to and the best team will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment