Monday, August 25, 2014

First day of school/daycare

Today was G and Z's first day at daycare.  I missed getting a before pic of Z but I have a before school/daycare pic of G




He had to wear his Grave Digger shirt the first day with his shoes with springs in them that make him jump higher and run faster.

I did get a pic of Z after I picked her up from daycare.  She had a hard day and was rather crabby when I was trying to take the pic of her.  



K refused to let me get a pic of him on his first day.  He had school pictures today so I will get one anyways I just have to wait for them.

I did not get much accomplished today with no kids at home.  I chatted with an old friend that I haven't talked to in about 2 years.  Also, I met my mom for lunch at Dennys.

We took the boys out to dinner at Bakers Square this year to celebrate the first day of school.  They had a good time telling us all about their first days.  Well G had fun K and I were trying to get all his syllabus read and signed.  The teachers have this new thing this year that I can (and did) sign up for text messages to let me know when homework is assigned.  Hopefully this will help K stay on track and no more "I forgot I had homework" excuses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment