Tuesday, August 12, 2014

K's laptop returned


In April K's laptop was taken away from him due to his browsing of adult content.  We had seen this before and he had lost it for a week but then he did it again.  He is working on studying his Spanish words in preparation for next school year so I let him have it back after I installed this new spyware for parents that I get to test.  It is called Gecko Monitor so far it is exactly what I had been looking for.  It runs in the background of his computer and sends me everything I wanted to know and more.  I get screen shots, keystrokes, list of websites visited complete with times, and so much more.  Here are some screen shots of the reports.


This is the main report screen

This is a record of his keystrokes

If you want to check them out let me know I have 10 copies I can give away.  So far I am very happy with this software.  K thinks it sucks but thats what happens when Mom can't trust you.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome stuff! Now, you can watch him without being right over his shoulder!

    ReplyDelete