Monday, September 29, 2014

Vacation

I finally got a chance to talk to my HR person today.  With 3 more months left of the year I have 1.2 days of Vacation, 4 sick days, and 4 holidays.  Ok 2 of those holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas but that doesn't mean I don't have them.  The way I figure it if I only take days off that I have no daycare I should end the year with 3 sick days to roll over to next year.  I seriously could use a day off but I used most of my vacation at the beginning of the year when Z was born.  This just means that if I can make it to the end of the year I will be golden for the start of next year.

Other than that I got nothin.  I get to road trip it to Turtle Lake tomorrow to fix a box at some liquor store.  I just might stop by Franconia Sculpture Garden again by myself so I can actually look at things without chasing Z around.

So I leave you with a song.


No comments:

Post a Comment