Thursday, September 11, 2014

Quiet

Wow for once we are actually enjoying a quiet evening at home.  As in all 3 kids are being quiet and not getting into too much trouble nor are they picking on each other.  Which is awesome because I had a long hard day at work doing 2 compressors so I am beat.

K is using his tablet to read a book and do a review on it for an author.  It is called Dragon: Ten Tails of Fiery Beasts and available at Amazon.



G is hiding in his room using his Rainbow Loom to make bracelets.  He is not allowed to use the Rainbow Loom out of his room because Z might choke on a lost rubber band.



Z is the troublemaker of the evening.  She has emptied all of the DVDs from the shelf and has now started to empty the books from the other shelf.



I have the day off tomorrow due to daycare being closed so Z and I are going to the ECFE baby shower while the boys are at school.  It is going to be a blast because there are always new Moms at those and they are always so embarrassed to breast feed in public.  Z and I will show them how its done.

I still remember what I was doing 13 years ago today do you?

I was at school at Henn Tech Eden Prairie campus.  We were having shop time and my teacher came in and told us what was going on and told us to head out into the hall and check out the news on the TV.  I was in shock and all I could think of was my baby I had to get home to my baby.  K was just over a year old and my BFF Echo was babysitting him.  I just wanted to see him so if something happened more locally I would have my baby with me.  I think about it all the time still.  I still can't believe it happened.  My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone who lost loved ones on 9/11/01 we will never forget.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember bouncing K in my arms as I watched the news and talked to you on the phone. I also remember that a few days later, you and I both donated blood for the first time.

    ReplyDelete