Friday, September 26, 2014

Dad Lets Her Eat Everything

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So I breastfeed Z so Dad gets to feed her solids every day and sometimes he gets a little carried away.  The food list for this evening is:

*   Breast Milk
*   1/2 Greber 2 applesauce and turkey
*   1/2 Gerber peas
*   3/4 Gerber 2 tub of homemade applesauce
*   1/2 cup or so spagetti
*   1/2 cup or so Del Monte fruit cocktail
*   1 marshmallow
*   1/2 chocolate chip cookie
*   6 oz kiwi strawberry juice

She threw half of the spaghetti on the floor but the rest she ate.  I figure him feeding her like this has something to due with her actually starting to sleep through the night this last week.


I got K's Christmas socks done while I was at work today.  The pattern is called show off stranded socks by Anne Campbell.  I cast on 64 stitches and did a 1x1 rib for 12 rows then started the pattern.  I used Zauberball yarn in colorway 2170.


Too much pink for my liking but he picked the yarn out almost 2 years ago now at Yarn Soup in Dubuque, Iowa When we went to the water park there to celebrate his 13th birthday.  I just hope that he will wear them even if he doesn't like the color anymore.

I leave you today with a pic of Z posing while emptying my plastic ware cabinet.


2 comments:

  1. What great photos! Meal time sure gets messy at this stage (my baby is quickly approaching 8 months and I'm pretty sure I'd be better off just throwing the food on the floor myself - it would at least be a faster process!) She looks very pleased with herself in that last pic too! :-) #Weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of just throwing it on the floor myself...do you think it will work lol

      Delete