Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day

Today is Labor Day.  It is a day dedicated to the social and economic achievements of workers.  Ok well most people use it as a day off to BBQ with friends and family.  It also marks the end of summer and school starting.  My boys started school last Monday so to them it was a day off from school.

We met up with my Mom and sisters at my sister L's place to swim and BBQ.  I finally got a good pic of Z.  The kids and I swam and just had a fun afternoon.






It was a small crappy pool but hey it was free.  Also, it was only us there so they could splash and be as loud as they wanted.  I look at the pics of the boys in the pool and think to myself  "gosh they look so different without their glasses"



This is one of the best pics of Z that I have gotten in a long time.  She is getting so big.  She has started pulling herself up and walking with furniture already.  I am so not ready to have a little walker yet.



Here is everyone at lunch (my brother W had to leave at 11 for work).  So it is D grilling, then clockwise around the table my Mom, K, my sister L, my sister P, and G.  Z was playing in the grass behind me.

We grilled burgers (P had a fake one because she doesn't eat meat), corn on the cob, and chips (because I forgot to bring the potatoes).  It was BYOB so we brought a 2 liter of root beer for us and the boys to share.

Next holiday is Halloween and I am super excited to dress Z up for it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment