Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Book of Adam

Hi its me K here with my next book review.  It is spring break so I am catching up on all of my reviews.  I have 2 more due next week so I won't be gone long lol.



This book is called The Book of Adam - Town Secrets by Scott Gelowitz.  You can get this book on Amazon for $2.99 here.  I do give this book 4/5 stars so you might like it too.

One of my likes was how the author described the origins of the centennial league otherwise I would have been very confused at some key points during the story.

One of my dislikes was that the author didn't explain who took the Heartstone.  Nor did he explain when or why it was taken and that just kinda sucks.

Another thing that I want to know is Elianora knew so much about what was happening in the town but she knew nothing about what happened to the Heartstone.  Also, how did she know about all of the stuff going on?  Was she psychic or something?

How is the small town of Grayson linked to historical events like the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius and the story of Adam and Eve? 

Who built a system of tunnels underneath Grayson - and for what purpose? 

Why are nearby towns being destroyed, leaving no trace of their residents? 

Thirteen-year-old Adam McTaggart and his friends uncover these secrets and more as they race to save their tiny town. 

Will they find the Town Secret before someone much more dangerous does? 

All of these questions and more are answered in the book so check it out.

See you soon,
K

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment