Thursday, March 5, 2015

Creators Eye


Hi everyone its me K here with my next book review.


This one is called The Creator's Eye Mover of Fate Part 1 by R.M. Feldman.  As with all of my other book reviews this one is available for Kindle for $2.99 here.

This book is about a young man named Michael Edwards who lives on an island chain on which people can control matter with their minds.  It is protected by a barrier that makes it nearly invisible so unless you sail through it you will miss it.

Michael was born in the United States and moved to the island as a refugee with his parents when he was very young. 

One day Michael sees a horned man being chased by dogs who end up killing the man.  Later his hometown is attacked by similar horned men who claim that the first man was a traitor.

Michael escapes with a girl who is a similar age as himself.  They end up at a family members house who tells him that he is not who he thought he was.

One thing that I liked about this book was that this book is fast paced.  It gets you hooked on the action from the very beginning.

I also had one dislike and that was that some characters just disappear.  It is very disappointing that you don't find out what happens to some of the characters.

I am working on several more book reviews so keep an eye out for me.

K

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment