Saturday, November 8, 2014

Selfies

Nothing new to report today.  We spent the day shopping and cleaning.  

We have Z's baptism next Saturday and we have so many things that have to be done between now and then.  The house needs to be super cleaned because we have people coming over after to celebrate.  We have to make the cake and pre prepare some of the food.  We have to make sure her gown fits.  I know that I am forgetting some things but I don't have my list in front of me right now.

Z and I played with her toys while D and the boys were making lunch.


I have no clue why she sits on the car backwards but whatever she is happy.

We also took a few selfies here is the best one.


I love her purple sparkly hat.  She will only wear it for a few minutes at a time but we are working on it.

Kids can be weird sometimes.

The boys spent the break we had playing on their tablets.  K was reading his next book that he is going to review.  I finished it today and am waiting for him to finish it so we can write our reviews together and discuss the book.  G just played games because he is 7 and thats just what 7 yr olds do he told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment