Friday, November 21, 2014

Game Night

This evening was game night at the church.  We brought Credit Card Monopoly, Battleship, and Clue.  K played Monopoly with Pastor Warren and a couple of other people he conned into playing with him.


G played Jenga with some family that came with us.


Z played Jenga when they were done.  Ok she played her own version of the game lol.


I learned how to play Bananagrams which was fun and interesting.  

I finished D's Christmas socks while I was at work today.  The pattern is the same as I used for K and G's which is called show off stranded socks.  the yarn is called Jarbo Garn Mini Raggi and only had a color number of 68106 but no color name.


Now I just have mine and Z's to get done and just over a month to do it in.  I plan to start Z's at Crafting Club tomorrow.  Hers are small and shouldn't take too long to make.  I just hope that I can get them all done in time for Christmas because then we will all have socks that are the same pattern but in different sizes and colors.


2 comments:

  1. My son and his wife when they got married they use...Jenga blocks for there guest to sign.
    I stop in from IBA...Still learning my way around.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete