Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Almost the End

Z will be 11 months old on Sunday.  I have been spending an hour every day in my work truck pumping in 2 30 minute sessions to give her the best start in life and up until the last month or so I had been doing well keeping up supply.  

Well, something changed (I am not sure what happened) and I have been producing less and less and tapping into my small freezer stash more and more.   It started as one a week I was short and progressed to being short one bottle a day.  She has 2 3oz bottles a day at daycare and today I only managed to pump 2oz total as in 1oz a session.



Today I went to the grocery store and bought our very first gallon of whole milk.  She tried it this evening and seems to think it is ok.  I just hope this is why she hasn't been sleeping through the night.


I know 11 months is a hint too young to start on straight milk but I don't want to buy a can of formula to give her for just a month.  Well...that and then I might have to go through the hassle of trying to find the right one for her.  

I do plan to continue to pump while I supplement with the milk so she should be ok.  I am just not ready to be done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment