Sunday, March 20, 2016

365 Part 3

I have officially finished all of the January blocks.

Starting with 1-21 Broken Wheel


1-22 Broken Dishes


1-23 Small Triangles


1-24 Mixed T (this one I am not very happy with)


1-25 Lost Ship


1-26 True Blue


1-27 Jacks on Six


1-28 Shoo Fly


1-29 Churn Dash


1-30 Greek Cross


Normally I would end here but I decided to finish out the month so I give you...

1-31 Flock of Geese


And for grins I went back and did the January 1 Bonus called Year's Favorite


So that is it for the January squares.  I have managed to complete all 32 blocks some with more difficulty than others.  I have learned many new techniques and have improved many other skills.  I hope to learn/improve even more as I embark on the February blocks.


This is how they all look next to each other for one last photo before I stash them away while I start the February blocks.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment