Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Football Day 3

Working full time with a boy in a sport that is played every day is hard.

I feel like I just got home from work and had to take him to football.  In all actuality I got home at 4 and we had to have dinner and be out the door by 5:30.


He enjoys playing so much so I can't tell him that we don't have the time for him to play.


I am acting like he hasn't played before but he has played the last 3 years.  The problem is the week long skills camp that leads up to the coaches draft.


He has been working hard at improving his skills and hopes to make it on to a good team this year.


Z just likes to go because dad takes her to the park so she can swing.

Tomorrow is the last day of skills camp and we should know what team he is on by the end of next week.  He wants to be a Viking so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment