Friday, January 1, 2016

Pants

I made my first attempt at doing a sewing pattern today.

I got a pattern.



I got some cute fabric.



I cut on the lines.



I pinned.



I sewed.



I followed directions.



It didn't go as well as I had hoped.



Where my problem was is that the pattern listed by weight not by measurements so they are way too big.

I stopped by a different fabric store this evening and got more fabric and a different pattern that goes by measurements to try tomorrow.

Z likes her new pants anyway.

Project one following a pattern was a bust I guess I will have to try again tomorrow.  As much as I look around and it seems like every blogger is great at what they try to make this just goes to show you that what they post isn't always the first one that they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment