Saturday, January 2, 2016

Pants try 2

Today I tried my luck at pants for Z again.

It is a different pattern than last time so we will see how it goes.


I used pink camo because it is one of her favorite colors.


This time when I cut it out I remembered to cut the notches before I removed the paper.


I used extra pins just incase thats what was wrong with the first pair.


They look good finished but so sis the last pair.


They are a little too big (2T?) but she seems to like them anyway.


So much so that I was unable to catch her for long enough to take her picture and she screamed when I tried to take them off so she got to wear them the rest of the day.

I am going to mark this one as a success.  Tomorrow I am going to go back to knitting and maybe warp my loom to make another scarf.

I do have fabric to start a quilt and try some size 8 fleece pants as well but after the last ones I am not quite ready to try again.  Possibly next weekend when I have G home to take measurements.

If anyone knows something small to make with leftover fleece please let me know I am starting to get a collection lol.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment