Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Getting There

I am still working on the trip blankets.  I am now down to 10 blocks left to make and then all of the seaming starts.


Here is a pic of 4 of the 5 I have gotten done in the last few days.  I would love to say that I should be caught up by the end of the year but that is not going to happen.

I am still making progress at the organizing thing.  Yesterdays goals were write a journal and limit TV.  I don't watch much TV to begin with and already have a journal so that was an easy one.  Todays goals were taking a 2 minute break 2-3 times a day and practice meditating.  These were a little hard for me but I think that I can do this.  I also figure that with kids and work I am going to just add one goal per a day after this week so I don't get over whelmed.

I plan to hit up the fabric store this weekend to buy a pattern and things to try to make my first actual pattern.  I also think that I might start looking into gathering the supplies so I can start Quilting 101.  It sounds like something that I could do myself and actually learn something as I go along.

As with all of my projects I will share what happens with you all.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment