Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Books

I made the trip out to Half Price Books and got myself some new crafting reading material.


First up is my original passion knitting.  I got Sockupied because everyone knows that I have a thing for socks and sock yarn.  I also got The Best of Knitscene I have always enjoyed their magazine but can't always afford to buy it so I miss a ton of good patterns.


Then I checked out the sewing section and got 4 new books there.  These were either on clearance or marked for beginners specifically so I splurged on them lol.

Right next door to the used book store is Jo-ann Fabrics which was having a huge sale so I just had to stop in lol.


I got the boys fabric to make their pants and a pattern for K to use because I didn't have one for teens yet.


As usual several fat quarters followed me home.  I have been sewing for less than a month now and already have a bin full of fabric.

If anyone knows of something that I cam make with all of these please let me know so I can give it a try.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment