Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Wrestling Day 1

Today G started wrestling summer camp.  Ok well I don't know if you can call it summer camp because it only goes for 2 days.  I wish I could have gone but I got trapped at work late I only got to see the last 15 minutes of it.  Hopefully I will get out earlier tomorrow to try to snag some pics of him in action.

Z got her books from Amazon today.  I would say how much she liked them but at 7 months it is hard to tell if she liked the stories or not.  I can say that at 7 years old G thought that they were great stories.  Oh I almost forgot what we got was How to Babysit a Grandpa and the companion book How to Babysit a Grandma both are written by Jean Reagan.

K gets to go the St Paul Saints game tomorrow with his summer group.  He is not thrilled about watching baseball but likes to hang out with his friends.  I also finally got some info about his other summer program that he wants to do so we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment