Monday, July 21, 2014

Chutes and Ladders

Today G, Z, and I picked up Nana and went to Chutes and Ladders for a picnic lunch.  Z just kinda hung out in her stroller and played in the water with Nana.  G had a blast playing in the park and the water.





When we had enough of the park we came home to cool off in our pool for a while.

It was a great day until this evening when my phone decided to take a dive on me.  As in earpiece wont work I could hear calls on speaker but not with it off as well as it decided to quit charging.  I had a Samsung Exibit II with T-Mobile and also had insurance on the phone so I called them.  What I got is that I had a $100 deductible so I decided that I was going to drive down to the T-mobile store over on Robert St in WSP I don't remember the girls name that I talked to but she suggested a different phone for $4 a month for 2 years or $96 total.  Unfortunately they did not have it in stock so she called the other store down on Robert and Butler and they had the phone.  I worked with Dio and he got me all set up with moving my contacts and everything.  I am now happy with my T-mobile service again.

No comments:

Post a Comment