Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Football Day 2

Today was G's second day of football.  We made it all the way to practice and then realized that we forgot his mouthguard.  Thankfully Ducky was home and could bring it to us so he wouldn't have to miss all of practice.  The coach let him warm up without it so he didn't even have to miss anything.

Unfortunately I started out my day with a bad compressor and didn't have one on the truck so I get to go back and do it tomorrow.  I hate doing compressors.  I mean this one shouldn't be too bad because it is outside and I can back my truck up to it but still I am too busy to spend 3 hours of my day doing a compressor.

Hey today is my 10th day as a blogger.  I now have 4 likes on my facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/PsychoSuzys ).  In have 10 twitter followers (  https://twitter.com/PsychoSuzys ) and I have 4 followers on google + ( Cindy McDowall).  I hope to increase that number by my 20th blog post.  I mean I have to start somewhere right.  

If there is anything you want to know about me or have me write about just let me know...or just comment saying hello.  I am kind of curious how many people are actually reading this or if they are just skimming along at my pics.

Today is a song that I am digging lately


No comments:

Post a Comment