Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sandals

I know it is a little late in the year to talk about summer footwear but Z has been loving these new sandals of hers.



I got Z's from Amazon but you can get them directly from the website here.

They have adult sizes as well but I have yet to try them so that is up to you.



So Z will be 2 in December and already has a thing for shoes.  These are by far her favorite.  So far she can put them on all by herself.  Z is one of those no shoe kids like as soon as we walk in the house the shoes come off.  She normally has her shoes off before the car is even out of the driveway as well so yes her being able to put these on herself is a good thing.  She also loves that they are pink (her favorite color) and they have a transportation theme that most companies don't put on pink items.

I like that they are durable and feature a magnetic closure not just the standard velcro.

I am looking to purchase a pair for G in the spring I like these so much.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment