Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Chad

I am using this post to write a letter to my former employer.

Chad-

I just wanted to say thank you for giving me that push to leave my dead end job.  I will never understand why you didn't see a problem with giving out my personal number but that's ok.  I am not going to go into details about why I left because we both know what happened.

Anyway I wanted to say thank you for giving me that push because for the first time ever I got to spend a whole summer enjoying time with my kids and that is something that we will always treasure.  You see I didn't have to work because I had saved enough money to not have to find another job right away.  I know you thought that I would be back to save your ass again but I had decided that I was done with that a long time ago.

Crap off subject again.  I do want to let you know that I have gotten a better job than what I had there.  I make more money and work less hours.  My boss actually appreciates me and takes the time to let me know so.  Don't get me wrong my boss there appreciated me as well (which wasn't you as much as you seemed to think that you were.   

So there you have it I am still a little bitter because I miss most of my coworkers but I don't miss the hours and all the BS I had to put up with there.  I do love my bigger paycheck and my 7-3:30 Monday-Friday shift.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment