Sunday, July 24, 2016

Cross Stitch

All week I haven't had the ambition to work on anything other than Z's cross stitch blanket.


I have made some progress.  I am almost done with the lion square and started the giraffe square next to it.


I also took Z (the boys are with their dad this weekend) to the Lowe's build n Grow workshop.  Z says that she made a guy that makes noise.  In all actuality it is Thor part 4 of the 6 part Avengers series.  We have done Captain America and Falcon as well.  We missed part 2 Iron Man when we were on vacation.


I have started back with what worked before and bought a diet journal to track what I eat.  I am over 40 pounds from my "healthy" weight and I want to get close to my healthy BMI for myself and my kids.  Wish me luck because I am going to need it.

See ya soon,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment