Sunday, March 13, 2016

365 Part 2

I am continuing with the 365 quilt challenge this weekend.

I redid my double 4 patch from last week.  I think that it looks a lot better now.


From 1/11 checkerboard.


1/12 Plait


1/13 Mountains


1/14 Six Strips


1/15 Triple Rail


1/16 Maggie's Mystery


1/17 Thrifty


1/18 Double 4 Patch


1/19 Half Square Triangle


1/20 Triangle Combination


I hope to be able to keep up with this 10 block a weekend thing until I catch up and only have to do 7 a weekend but as it is warming up outside it is getting harder and harder to want to stay in and sew blocks.


Here are my 20 blocks that I have so far.  I still need to iron this weeks but that can wait until later.


I also picked up some more thrift store fabric to add to my collection to make quilt blocks out of.

Stay tuned for next week where I hope to make the last 11 of January so I can start February.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment