Monday, December 28, 2015

Organizing

For those that know me know that I am not the most organized person in the world but I try to be.  Most of the time to not much success.  This year I am trying something new but keeping my old habits as well.



In the past I have always had my trusty weekly planner.



This year I bought myself a book for Christmas called Organize now by Jennifer Ford Berry.  It has organizing broken down into weekly goals that should be manageable for me to actually do.  So week 1 is about organizing your mind.  There are 10 goals for this week some I already do like having a to do list and getting a minimum of 7 hours of sleep a night.  Others I need to work on like journaling (starting up blogging again), limiting TV, and scheduling more "me time".



Today's goals were 7 hours of sleep per night and making a to do list both of which were completed as well as completing my to do list.  I have one day down and am so far on track lol.



My "me time" was spent meditating while working on trip blanket squares this evening.  I managed to finish 1 square and I now only have 20 more to get done not counting seaming to have 2015 complete.



I did snap a pic of all the ones I have yet to attach so you have a vague idea of exactly how far I am behind lol.  I will catch up again someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment