Monday, February 8, 2016

Lunch Bag

I am well on my way to being as big of a fabric hoarder as a yarn hoarder lol.  I was on the fence about it until I spent another $80 at the fabric store today.

I would show pics but I am too lazy to go and take one.

I tried a new project today this one was an insulated lunch bag and the tutorial I followed was free from Crazy Little Projects and here is the link.


I love my chosen fabrics.  I seem to have a thing for skulls lately.


It took me a while to cut my pieces because of the directional fabric but I did manage to only have to cut one piece twice lol.


She looks ok...some of my seams are a little off but I am still going to take it to work tomorrow anyway.


The tutorial was very well written and I do think that I am going to try another of her tutorials sometime soon.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment