Monday, January 4, 2016

Knitting Blocks

This week I am back to working on catching up on our trip blankets.


Orange for G's birthday.


Green from when we had everyone over to make Christmas cookies.


Yellow from Z's birthday.  Yes, I know I am short one because I haven't made that one yet.

Ok, in the pics I only have 4 pictured because D's is an attach as you go pattern and the rest still need to be seamed.  Keep an eye out because as I finish them to the end of 2015 I will be posting pics both on here and on my Ravelry page.  I only have 6 more blocks then I start the dreaded seaming.


I have the one more yellow block to make and then it is this color for Christmas 2015 which will complete our blankets for the year.


I have changed my organizing plans for this year due to lack of time motivation.  The book that I have calls for 10 or so goals a week but, that just wont work for me so I am making them one a day.

Jan 1, get atleast 7 hours of sleep a night (I do this most nights)
Jan 2 write a To Do list (easier said than done but I am trying)
Jan 3 start a journal (a blog is a journal right?)
Jan 4 limit TV (I cut cable a year ago and don't regret it yet)

Tomorrows goal is to take a 2-3 minute break 2-3 times a day.  Back when I smoked this was easy to do but now I have no clue if I can even stand still for the 2-3 minutes lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment